I'm a GHWLA Ambassador & I'll be road-tripping up to the Tahoe area on July 8. I will be bringing my two pups with me and am planning on hiking as many dog-friendly trails as I can - the Chimney Beach Trail being one of them!
If you're in the area and want to do a quick Sunday afternoon hike, you're more than welcome to join!
Detailed Hike Description:
- Chimney Beach Trail
- July 8, 2018
- Meet @ 3:30PM; Hike starts @ 3:45PM
- Location: Carson City, NV 89703 (39.166040, -119.932370)
- Total Distance: 2.4 miles
- Total Elevation Gain: 249 ft.
- Dogs: Yes
- Kids: Yes
- GWH Trail Rating: Green! Mellow hike, easy to follow, elevation gain of 1,000 ft. and under, low altitude. Novice hikers welcome!
What to Bring:
- Comfortable Shoes/Sandals
There's no Eventbrite ticket required for this event, but please sign the Liability Waiver if you haven't done so already: http://bit.ly/GWHLiabilityWaiver